BETONWASH is the definitive solution for reclamation of excess concrete and slurry water from cleaning of trucks, pumps, mixer, buckets, etc.
BETONWASH separates solid materials over 0.15 mm. diameter from the water through a spiral system rotating inside the inclined drum. Slurry water is discharged from the BETONWASH by overflow into storage tanks and is normally re-used in the concrete production.
Some of the advantages that make the BETONWASH to the best choice are:
1. Extraction of solid materials through a spiral system without the use of any filters often found in reclamation systems.
2. Two models available with capacity of 10 or 25 m3/hour.
3. Concrete can not get in contact with the drive unit ensuring mechanical integrity.
4. Minimal wear of surfaces inside the inclined drum due to the low rotation speed and of the extraction spiral and the use of residue aggregate as a wear liner.
5. With a wide variety of possible configurations, BETONWASH will fit any plant and site.
1. Process is started by truck operator during truck wash out
2. Excess concrete is diluted with clean water dosed into the truck drum through the overhead filling pipes.
3. The diluted concrete is discharged into the hopper that is equipped with pipes for flushing to ensure that all concrete flows into the reclaiming unit.
4. When all the diluted concrete has been discharged from the truck the operator will turn stop the plant.
5. The system will then finalize the reclamation cycle before it turn itself off.
6. The plant will automatically start and stop the agitator(s) in any slurry tanks to avoid fine materials to settle.
VERSATILE & RELIABLE
• With the possibility to locate the receiving hopper on three sides of the washing drum, many possible combinations are available to make the BETONWASH layout optimal in terms of traffic flow and utilization of the plant site.
• If cleaning of concrete pumps is required and the site does not allow for a ramp to achieve the necessary height, a hydraulic skip to receive concrete and slurry water can be supplied.
|Concrete recycling plant||BW 10||BW25|
|Maximum wash-out (normal concrete, mc/hr)||11||25|
|Maximum wash-out (normal mortar, mc/hr)||4||8|
|Separation of solids (down to) (mm)||0.15||0.15|
|Maximum size of aggregates (mm)||50||50|
|Delivery required for clean water (mc/hour)||12-18||12-18|
|Pressure required for clean water (bar)||2||2|
|Time required for end-washing (min)||6||7|
|Maximum number of discharge vehicles (n)||2||4|
|Dimensions of standard discharge hopper (mt)||1.5x2||1.5x3|
|Potenza motore separatore (kW)||4||7.5|
|Power for clean water pump (if required, kW)||2.2||2.2|
|Loading skip capacity (mc)||0.8||0.8|